Search This Blog

Saturday 4 April 2015

2015 Birthday Haul

Hi there

I celebrated my birthday on 19th March, and i thought I would show you the lovely gifts my friends gave me.

My friends know that purple is my favourite colour.  The gift below is a gorgeous purple scarf, a silver diamant'e bracelet, and a gift set with purple and silver jewellery (a ring, earnings and a chain).


The gift below is a pair of pumps and a pair of earnings.  These pumps are not only animal print, but are also see-through when you put them on.  I desperately needed a new pair of pumps.  These looks so good on the feet, especially if the toenails are painted.  I love them.
The earnings are soo me.  I love long chunky earnings.


The next gift was 3 pairs of earnings and a box of Milk Tray.  Although I love big chunky earnings, I also like to have elegant earnings for special functions.  Up close these earnings are so gorgeous.  I should have taken a bigger pictures to show how lovely they are.


I also received a "Positively Pink Oh So Heavenly" gift set and a pair of earnings in a pretty blue gift tin.  The gift set contains:
-  In The Pink Indulgent Body Wash
-  Pretty In Pink Softening Body Lotion
-  Fragranced Soap Bar
-  Pink Luxury Loofah  


The gift below is a Lavender Gift Set.  The round gift contains  Bath Soak Crystals.  The other box contains a Body Lotion, a Body Wash, and Bath Salts.  I look forward to using these.  I really do need to relax.


The gift below is a dessert decorator form Boardmans.  I am always making muffins and cupcakes.  I needed a new one.  This one is easy to use and has a few different nozzles depending on what icing decoration you want to do.


I also received gift that I ate already (lol).
When I walked into work the morning of my birthday, a friend of mine was waiting for me with a huge muffin and an iced- coffee for breakfast. I LOVE ICED COFFEE.
   

I also received a slab of ROLO chocolate and a slab of Aero Chocolate - Yum

                   

I also have to mention that another friend of mine knows how much I love watching series, so she filled my memory stick with series (comedies and drama).  That's how my chocolates got finished - watching series and eating chocolates.

I am soo happy with all my gifts.  I couldn't ask for better friends.  I pray that God richly bless them.

Thanks for reading













No comments:

Post a Comment