Search This Blog

Sunday 4 January 2015

Lush Haul - Gifts Received

Hi there

I did post a Lush gift haul in December.  I received these two gift boxes form Lush after I posted the last Lush gift haul.  Both of these lush gift boxes where received from. colleagues

Lush -Secret Santa

This was received from a lady at work to say thank you for all the help I gave her, as she is new in the office.  
This gift box contains a Father Christmas Bath Bomb and a Honey I Washed The Kids Soap.
So far I have used the soap and let me tell you, it smells like caramel!!  Yum

Lush - Ahoy There

A flavour of the sea in the comfort of your own shower, a salt and sand heaven.

Scrub away the day or smooth your skin with this duo of sea-inspired goodies. Designed to awaken the sailor in you. 

Contains: Ocean Salt (70g), Sandstone Soap (120g)


Take Care

No comments:

Post a Comment