Search This Blog

Sunday 4 January 2015

Haul Clarins Xmas Collection - Skin Smoothers

Multi-Active Collection

To date, the Clarins Multi-Active Line is my favourite.  It just agrees with my skin.

I needed a new day cream and these collection packs are such good value because you only pay for one full size product and you get the two travel sizes free as well as a great bag.


* Multi-Active Day Cream (50ml)
* Multi-Active Skin Renewal Serum (10ml)
* Multi-Active Night Cream (15ml)
* RRSP : R610 (Value : R1050)
* Available at all leading retailers

The bag in this gift set is much larger than their normal cosmetic bags.

The first thing I tried from this pack is the multi-active serum.  I have had samples of this serum before and couldn't wait to have more.  I love the fact that this serum is not greasy and just melts into the skin.

I am currently using the Clarrins Bright Plus Night Cream, so the Multi-Active night travel size will be used after that one is finished.  These travel sizes last unbelievably long once opened.  There is soo much product in them.

I use the day cream every morning after cleanser and toner.  I follow with an SPF 50 sunscreen.

No comments:

Post a Comment