Search This Blog

Sunday 4 January 2015

Gel Liner Haul - The Body Shop & LA Girl

Hi there

I have used the LA Girl gel liners in 'Very Black" and 'Dark Brown" religiously for the whole of last year.  Although they are almost finished, the little bit that is left, is still very creamy.  A lot of gel liners go hard and you have to toss them after a while.  So I had every intention on repurchasing the LA Girl gel liners.

However, on a random visit to the Body Shop, the sales assistant talked me into buying the "Smokey 2 in 1 Gel Liner".  The tester was very nice and creamy.  So I purchased it at R120.  I am still not sure if I should maybe return it and purchase the LA Girl one at R59,95.  Or I could give it a try?

  

She tried to sell me the brown shade as well, but it wasn't dark enough for me.

I did re-purchase the LA Girl Gel Liner in Dark Brown from Dischem.


So I am set for 2015.  I have purchased my gel liners for the year!

Take Care

No comments:

Post a Comment