Search This Blog

Sunday 4 January 2015

Skinare Haul - Clarins Bright Plus Night Cream & Extra-Firming Eye Wrinkle Smoothing Cream



For the last year or more, I have been religiously using and loving the Clarins Multi-Active Night Cream.  Clarins has introduced their Bright Plus skincare line and I thought I would try it out the night cream once my normal night cream was finished.  Besides anti-aging, which the Multi Active line takes care of,  I also want to brighten my skintone and get rid of any hyper-pigmentation.  



Bright Plus HP Brightening Repairing Night Cream
Clarins Bright Plus HP Night Cream

Beauty Benefits
An exceptional cream combining freshness and comfort.
The Clarins Bright Plus HP Night Cream soothes, regenerates and moisturizes the skin.
The dual active brightening ingredients, Sea Lily and Daisy Extract, help to repair any harm caused by UV rays and daytime stress and slow the production of melanin during the night.
As a result, your skin will appear brighter and more radiant in the morning.

The Bight Plus Range is very light on the skin, so it is perfect for summer weather.  Now that i have tried the night cream, I really want to try the serum and the day cream.


Advanced Extra-Firming Eye Contour Cream
Clarins Extra-Firming Eye Wrinkle Smoothing Cream

Anti-wrinkle and comforting action for a soothed, more youthful-looking and smoother eye area.

Beauty Benefits
The anti-wrinkle comforting cream that helps keep skin looking youthful and firm. Smoothed, nourished and comforted, this soothing cream helps eyes retain their expressiveness without any fine lines or wrinkles.

This cream is geared to woman a little older than me, however my under eyes are very dry, and I like a thick cream for my eyes.  Concealer also dries my skin under my eyes, so a good thick cream helps in that regard.

When Clarins have their promotion, if you purchase two products, you get to choose 3 or 4 travel size products.  You also get a really nice quality cosmetic bag.  I always choose things I need from the free gifts.  The counter I buy Clarins from, always gives me over and above in free gift and samples, so I always walk away happy.  Clarins travel sizes are not the same as sample sizes, they are way bigger.

No comments:

Post a Comment