Search This Blog

Sunday 14 December 2014

Favourites : November & December 2014

Hi

These are my current favourites that I have been using  for the last couples of months.

Dischem Cold Cream Cleanser - The one in the pink lid on the right

Dischem Cold Cream Cleanser - This jar has lasted me like forever.  I use it on my eyes to remove my eyemakeup.  I rub it on with my fingers.  It melts the makeup on my eyes.  I then wipe it off with tissues.

Clarins Extra Firming Eye Wrinkle Smoothing Cream

Clarins Extra Firming Eye Wrinkle Smoothing Cream - This is a nice thick cream for my under-eyes.  My eyes are more moisturised and don't look so parched all the time.  Its like a comfort cream for my eyes.  From day one from using this cream, I have noticed the difference.  By moisturising my eyes so well, it looks like I have less lines than I did before. 

Clarins Instant Smooth Perfecting Touch

Clarins Instant Smooth Perfecting Touch - I have been dying to try this product for a while.  It is used as a primer and blurs lines and fills in pores.  I find that it controls oil throughout the day as well.  I have the 4ml travel size tub.

Mac Studio Fix Fluid - NC20
Lush Colour Suppliment Light Yellow

I purchased the Lush Light Yellow Supplement a while ago, but never really got into using it.  It was meant to be mixed with your moisturiser and then applied to the face like a foundation.
As for the Mac Studio fix foundation, I have a love hate relationship with this foundation.  Anyway, these two mixed together, then applied with ta damp beauty blender sponge gives me a pleasing result that I like.  Together they give me the right colour, coverage and finish.  Who would have thought?


Essence Big Bright Eyes 01 Highlight It ... Nude - This pencil comes in three options: 
01 highlight it... nude,02 highlight it... pearly and 03 highlight it... funky.
I have 01 highlight it... nude.  I use this on my browbone and on the inner corner of my eyes.  It is soo creamy.  I apply it, then apply Mac's Blanc Type eyeshadow over it.  This combo gives me the perfect hightlight shade for my browbone. This pencil is even better than my NYX Push-up Bra for eyes.  I have been using it for months now and it is nowhere near being finished.

MAC Blanc Type - Matte Eyeshadow

MAC Blanc Type Eyeshadow - This is a Matte eyeshadow that works perfectly as an everyday browbone shadow.  It works with every eye look I have worn since I got it.  Some matte shadows are not very pigmented.  This matte shadow is very pigmented and very creamy / buttery.


Coastal Scents 26 Shadow Blush Palette

Coastal Scents 26 Shadow Blush Palette - I pulled out this palette and couldn't stop using it.  This palettes has featured in a favourites post before.

Thanks for reading






No comments:

Post a Comment