Search This Blog

Saturday 25 October 2014

CALA STUDIO MASTER PROFESSIONAL BRUSHES

Hi there

I have been trying out some new brushes for over a month now and I wanted to share with you which ones I have and how much I enjoy them.

In South Africa, these brushes are found in Dischem Stores and are very reasonably priced.

The first four brushes are from the Studio Master Line and are Cruelty Free made from Synthetic Hair.  They are super soft and I have always wanted a set of brushes with the "white brush hairs" on the tips (if that makes any sense).

Cala Deluxe Powder Brush 301 (R99.95)

Cala Angled Contour Brush 302 (R69.95)

Cala Angled Eyeshadow Brush 314 (R29.95)

Cala Large Shading Brush 312 (R29.95)

My last Cala brush is also form the Studio Master Line but is made from Natural Hair:-

Cala Duo Eyeshadow / Blending Brush 353 (R54.95)

The following brushes is still on my wishlist:

Cala Blending Blush 311

Cala Kabuki Brush 326


Cala Retractable Kabuki Brush 327
To carry around in my bag for touch-ups

You can view the Cala brushes that Dischem stock on the Dischem website: Click Here

Or you can view CALA's entire range of brushes, Beauty blender sponges etc: Click Here

Cala has the folowing range of brushes avaialabe on their website -
*  Studio Master
*  Luxury Brushes
*  Calla Lilly Brushes
*  Travel Brushes
*  Organisers and sets


Xoxo
Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment