Search This Blog

Saturday 31 May 2014

Wet N' Wild Nude Awakening Palette- Review and Dupe Alert

Hi there

Today I want to review a palette that I have used most in the month of May 2014.  The Wet n Wild Nude Awakening Palette was sent to me by a friend.  Unfortunately our Wet n Wild stands here in South Africa do not carry this palette.







I am always so surprised how pigmented the Wet N Wild palettes are.  The palettes are better and more pigmented than the singles in my opinion.

This palette is:-
-Budget Friendly
-Good Pigmentation
-Soft Formula
-Travel Friendly
-Great For Beginners
-Instructional Guide
-Wearable Everyday Colors

The left hand side of the palette is the side that I have used most for work - all four shades.  I use the off white brow bone shade every day, no matter what palette I use on that day. It is perfect for my skin colour.  I also use it on the inner corner of my eyes to brighten them up.  I initially bought the single eye shadow in Brulee to use as an everyday browbone shade, but was a bit disappointed. The browbone shade in the Nude Awakening palette is the bomb.  I know that this shade will get finished first - then what will I do?

The crease shade on the left hand side is also the perfect crease colour and very pigmented.  I apply it with a fluffy crease brush and it is quick and east because it applies a lot of colour on the first swipe.  I also use this crease colour with other palettes as well, so it is a universal shade for me.

The right hand side is also gorgeous and can be used to go from a day-to-night look just to darken up the day look created for an after work function.

And guess what??  - This palette is apprently a dupe for the NAKED PALETTE!
See below.....

Naked


UD Naked has 12 shades
Wet N Wild “Nude Awakening” has 8 shades
UD Naked is expensive
WnW is reasonably priced
UD Naked has two matte Shades (“Naked” and “Buck”)
WnW has one semi-matte and one matte
UD Naked has 10 frost shades
WnW has 6 frost shades




There are lots of blogs showing swatches of the Nude Awakenings palette side by side to the Naked Palette and these are very close dupes.  The best part is that the Nude Awakenings palette  is reasonably priced.

XOXO
Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment