Search This Blog

Saturday 31 May 2014

Review :Wet 'n' Wild Mega Last Lipstick in Dollhouse Pink

Hi there

Today I want to review a lipstick I have wanted for a while, long before Wet n Wild cosmetics landed in South Africa.  A friend of mine requested it from a friend of hers overseas in a swop and then sent to it me along with other great goodies as a care package / late birthday present to me.

Wet n Wild Megalast Lip Color in #967 Dollhouse Pink




I love Mac Lipsticks, they have some of the best lipsticks around with a number of different formulas to choose from.  But I discovered that Wet n Wild Dollhouse Pink is a Dupe for Mac's Lipstick in Pink Noveau for a fraction of the price.







After more research, I found out that Wet n Wild Dollhouse Pink lipstick is also a dupe for Mac's St Germain lipstick

Picture courtesy of Lipstickdupe.com

Dollhouse Pink Lipstick is not a moisturising lipstick, so I always apply lip balm before-hand. These are matte lipsticks.  I apply lip balm before all my lipsticks anyway.  It can also be topped off with a clear or the same colour lipgloss but is not necessary.  But I am impressed with the colour pay-off as it is very pigmented.  

I also have the shade Just Peachy 903C which I purchased when Wet n Wild landed in South Africa. Wet n Wild Shades I am lemming are Don't Blink Pink, Cherry Picking and Bare It All.

Have you tried any of the Wet n Wild Megalast Lipsticks?  

XOXO
Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment