Search This Blog

Saturday 31 May 2014

Jordana Best Lash Extreme Volumizing Mascara.

Hi there

This review is on the Jordana Best Lash Extreme Volumizing Mascara.  I received mine from a friend as Jordana cosmetics are not sold in South Africa.





This mascara has been compared to the Lancôme Hypnôse Star.

IMG_0350

There is a full comparison with photos can be viewed at http://jolieebelle.com/2014/02/03/lancome-vs-jordana-mascara/

The Hypnose Star is supposed to give you spidery lashes if you use too many coats.  To me I feel that's exactly what happens when you use the Jordana mascara.

The formula was a bit wet in the beginning.  With any mascara, you have to wait at least two weeks before it dries out a little, then you get the true nature of the mascara.  I usually pile on the mascara.  With the Jordana Best Lash  Extreme Mascara, I can only use two coats which gives me really nice length and volume.  Any more than that, I will get spidery lashes.

Which one would you choose considering that the Jordana Best Lash Extreme Volumizing Mascara is an inexpensive mascara which does the exact same thing as the Hypnose Star, an extremely expensive high-end mascara?

xoxo
Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment