Search This Blog

Saturday 31 May 2014

Review : Milani Baked Blush in Luminoso

Hi All

I cant tell you how long I have been lemming this blush - Milani Baked Blush in Luminoso.
Mac MSF Stereo Rose
Nars Orgasm Blush



I like the gold case packaging, and I love what's inside too...



milani luminoso blush review swatch



Milani blushes come with a brush and a mirror which stays in the underneath compartment.

Milani Luminoso Baked Blush is a peachy colour with a flattering sheen.  It is very popular overseas. Makeupalley has rated it 4.5 out of 5 and has rave reviews about how it gives you that perfect peachy pink glow.  People also liken the Milani Baked Blushes to Mac Mineralize skinfinishes and I would have to agree that Luminoso is similar in its slightly shimmery yet pigmented texture.  It is essentially a highlightling blush.

I used this blush almost the whole month of May 2014.

XOXO
Natalie


No comments:

Post a Comment