Search This Blog

Saturday 31 May 2014

Beauty Blogger Tag!

X
Hello, thanks for stopping by! 


I saw this on the net and I thought I would be fun to do it!
Tag as many beauty bloggers as you would like.
Title this post the ‘Beauty Blogger Tag’
Questions and answers:
1. Is your hair naturally curly or straight?
My hair is naturally curly.
2. Do you dye it yourself or go to a salon?
I normally do it myself most of the time.  I rarely get it done at a salon
3. Do you wear the same style everyday, or do you change it?
Since I cut my hair in a Pixie cut, I don't have a choice lol
4. Do you do your own mani/pedi or go to a salon?
I do it on my own. I have only gone to the salon when I received a gift voucher as a gift.
5. How often do you change your nail polish?
I change the polish on my toes every 3 weeks.  My fingernails don't last long at all, so its just clear polish sometimes.
6. Do you polish your toes in the winter or just the summer?
I ALWAYS polish my toes
7. How long does it take for you to put on makeup?
A good 30 minutes
8. What do you do first? Face or eyes?
I apply my foundation, leaving my undereyes un-done.  Then I do my eyeshadow.  Then I do my undereye concealer so it won´t get messed up with the fall out.
9. Do you collect makeup or just buy what you need when you need it?
Lets get real, we all want or need the makeup at time of purchase.  And we probably love it and use it everyday until something prettier catches your eye.  But I also go through my stash every month and rotate the products I use so everything gets used.  I also like to rave about a product if it is really good or works for me on a review post on my blog..
10. How often do you wear false eyelashes?
Not too often only for special occasions.   I would love to wear them often but I have not really mastered the art of applying lashes, so it takes me really long to apply them.  Half lashes are easier to apply.  I like individual lashes.
11. Do you do a full face of makeup everyday?
On workdays yes.  If I am running late, I will still put everything on minus the eyeshadow.  Going shopping, I like to wear makeup as well.
12. Do you wear makeup when you’re home alone or with family?
Not home alone no.  I let my skin breath.  When I visit family, it depends if I am going to my mom's house then no.  Travelling to see other family members, I think yes.
13. Will you leave the house without makeup?
I don't like to but I do, like if I go fetch take-out quickly. I put on big sunglasses lol.  I have dark under eye circles and look sick without makeup.:|
14. How many high-end products do you have?
Not sure of the number exactly, Most of the high end products I bought, I have used up.  I know that I have two high end concealers, two high end foundations, a few high end lipsticks, and maybe a blush, a highlighter and 2 setting powders.
15. Do you plan your OOTD every night or decide when you’re getting dressed?
Decide when I´m getting dressed
16. How often do you change your handbag?
Not as often as I should.  I am tired and lazy at night and always rushing in the morning.  As a result I make a husband out of my bag and use it until it falls apart.  Then I am forced to change my bag.  Bad I know.
17. What time do you wake up and go to sleep?
I wake up around 6 or 6:20 am and go to sleep at about 11
18. How often or when do you workout?
I used to do Taebo religiously years ago.  But I am super busy at work and always work late.
19. Left handed or right handed?
Right.
20. How tall are you?
6.1 I think
21. Do you speak any foreign languages?
i know a few random French words that  learnt when I worked for a French owned company.
By the way, South Africa has 11 official languages, which I think i should learn before I learn any foreign ones..
22. How many pets do you have?
No pets currently. Only ever had goldfish.  I have a daughter which is enough work thanks.
23. How often are you on WordPress / Blogger?
I read other peoples blogs often, but do not post as often as I would like to.
24. Do you read comments posted on blogs?
I read the comments posted on my blog yes.  On other peoples blogs, seldom.
25. Do you keep a list of products to try as you see other posts?
I have to keep a notebook in my bag, otherwise I will forget.
26. How did you come up with your blog name?
My blog name is a bit long, but I was reading a catalogue from one of my favourite stores and they always have "Health and Beauty Fairs" often.  Not sure if that was a great idea lol
27. What kind of camera do you use for your photographs?
I normally use my Huawei Tablet.  
28. How often do you clean your house?
Once a week
29. What’s your favorite color?
Purple!! 
30. Do you swear?
Sometimes
31. What are you doing with the rest of your day?
Probably sleep since is 11:42 PM

Thanks for reading peeps! I tag anyone who wants to do this tag and be sure to let me know in the comments.

XOXO
Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment