Search This Blog

Sunday 21 April 2013

Essence Colour Arts Eye Base

I was on my lunch break the other day when I stopped at the Essence counter, like I always do, and saw the Essence "Colour Arts Eye Base"  I am already in love with their first eyeshadow primer they sell  "I love Stage Eye Base".  So I had to try this one. As you know, Essence is very affordable.


It is a transparent eyeshadow base which allows a smooth application of  color pigments and guarantees long-lasting and intensive eye make-up thanks to its great bonding effect.

This product is part of Essence new trend "Colour Arts"  This eye base is supposed to be perfect when applying  pigments.  I applied this eye base with my normal pressed eyeshadow and it lasted all day.  I am sure when I do try it with my pigments, it will last all day as well.  Two of the pigment tester shades really impressed me and where gorgeous but alas I stopped myself from purchasing as I have so many already. These pigments are such good quality, comparable to high end pigments but at such an affordable price.

Other products from this trend:

No comments:

Post a Comment