Search This Blog

Sunday 21 April 2013

Charlie Revlon Shine Divine Lipcolor

Hi there

I did a haul post on my blog about items I received from my bff, and these lipcolours where part of that haul. I did not use them when I received them and I decided this week to pull them out and see if they are any good.  I was so impressed on just the first application.


My Findings:-
- Opaque and pigmented.  Great colour payoff.  Only one coat is needed.
- Its like a combination of lipstick and lipgloss.
- Intense colour of a lipstick and the shine of a lipgloss.
- Moisturizing and non drying
- Long lasting
- Built in slanted applicator.  No mess no fuss.
- Twist up applicator. Only one twist needed.

003 Mocachinno on the left
001 Royal Plum on the right




I tried them with and without a lip primer (Mac prep and prime lip primer) and was happy with the reluts both times.

I went to.see what other colors they had in store but haven't found them yet at Dischem or Clicks.  They where purchased on sale at Edgar's so I will try there next. I hope these are not discontinued because they are awesome. My favorite out of the two is 003 Mochaccino. Its an everyday wearable colour that looked great with every eye look I wore to work this past week.
The other colour I have is 001 Royal Plum. As the name suggests, it is a rich plum colour, perfect for evening looks or day looks where you do dramatic eyeliner with no eyeshadow and deep plum or Berry lips.  I love this look.when I wear red clothes.

xoxo

2 comments: