Search This Blog

Sunday 22 September 2013

Kiehl's Haul - Clearly Corrective Dark Spot Serum & Samples


Hi All

I have been reading reviews on Kiehl's products for a while now from overseas bloggers.  Recently bloggers in South Africa have been raving about Khiels products as well, specifically Cape Town.
None of the mall's close by to where I live stock Kiehl's products.  I stumbled across a Kiehl's counter purely by accident when my sister and I took a drive to "The Pavillion" mall which is a bit out of the way.  You can only imagine my excitement.  The sales assistants wear white lab coats who offer expert personal consultations. You also receive complimentary samples with every visit. I loved the set up of the Kiehl's counter, it drew me in immediately. 


Kiehl's is by no means a new brand.  This brand has been trading since 1851 in New York's East Village neighbourhood.  After chatting to the sales assistant for quiet a while my sister and I decided to purchase the Kiehl's Clearly Corrective Dark Spot Serum for R585 and split it in half.  

KIEHL'S CLEARLY CORRECTIVE DARK SPOT SERUM

"Fast-acting serum that evens skin tone and diminishes dark spots to impart overall radiance and luminosity to the skin"


CREME DE CORPS
My sister also purchased the "Crème De Corps" "All day hydration enriched with the finest skin-nurturing ingredients for a rich, elegant skin texture".  She bought it because she was complaining about having dry flaky skin.  It is also sold in the form of a thicker body butter.  She said that she is loving this product, and is keen to try their facial moisturisers once her current skincare is finished.

My sister and I both received one of each of the samples below....

KIEHL'S MIDNIGHT RECOVERY CONCENTRATE

I used this every night as advised by the sales assistant, and I was told to use the Clearly Corrective Dark Spot Serum during the day.  I used this it under my moisturiser at night and although I only used it for over a week and a half, I did notice that my skin looked brighter and more supple in the morning.  I have noticed a difference especially now that the sample is finished.  My skin now appears drier in the morning since not using it any more.  This is the product that everyone has been raving about, and now I see why.  Imagine what it could have done for my skin with continued use.  


Three more samples we both received where
- Line-Reducing Eye-Brightening Concentrate
- Highly Efficient Skin-Tone Corrector
- Epidermal Re-Texturizing Micro-Dermabrasion

I have only used the Eye Concentrate, not every night though, and the other samples are still unopened.  I took a pamphlet which gives you a brief description of each of their products and what they do for your skin.  These product samples sound amazing from reading the pamphlet and will definitely try them out in the near future.  The sales assistant also explained these products to us.

Three more samples where also given to us which I let my sister have was:
- Amino Acid Shampoo
- Amino Acid Conditioner
- Superbly Restorative Argan Dry Oil

I started off using the Clearly Corrective Dark Spot Serum only in the morning at first.  Now I use it morning and night since the Midnight Recovery Concentrate sample is finished.  I do have sun spots "hyper-pigmentation" that I want to diminish.  So I am going to use this product religiously and hopefully report back soon with the results.

Thank you for reading
xoxo
Nats 

No comments:

Post a Comment