Search This Blog

Saturday 8 December 2012

Easyglide Khol Pencils - 2 True Cosmetics


http://www.2true.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/2True-Kohl2.png

After I did my first 2 True haul I used the black khol pencil very often and loved it so much I went back to get tone in brown which is more subtle for every day use in the office.

These pencils are smooth and creamy and rival high end pencils in my opinion.
I use them on my water line, tight line and upper lash line.  On days I wear gel eyeliner on my upper lash line I still use these for my water line and tight line.
As usual.2 True has one item for R39 or 3 items for R89, which makes sense to take 3 items.  They are sold exclusively by certain Clicks Stores.

Also, I found the two mascaras I purchased to be very decent and I like them more than Essence and Catrice mascaras. They are okay for everyday use.  I use higher end mascaras when I go out or want more drama.  The two I purchased where EncrediLash and Voluptulash.  I always layer mascaras so I tend to use these together.

Which item.are you loving from 2 True?

Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment