Search This Blog

Tuesday 25 December 2012

Coastal Scents 22 Piece Brush Set



I am subscribed to Coastal Scents newsletters and have already purchased a palette and a Bionic Flat Top Buffer Brush previously.  Both these products are awesome quality and would not hesitate buying from Coastal Scents in the future.  Coastal Scents have sales so often.  Chances are that a product I am lemming will go on sale at some time or the other.

My latest purchase was the 22 piece brush set.  Normal price $34.95.  This was purchased on sale for $19.  What a bargain.  That works out to $0.87 a brush.  I googled brush sets in South Africa and realized how expensive they are.  I have lots of brushes, but from different brands so everything was so mismatched.  Not very professional.

22 Piece Brush Set
All twenty-two cosmetic brushes fit perfectly together in a matte black, Coastal Scents imprinted roll up case making this set ideal for travel. Roll it, snap it, and you’re set to go!


 This set contains a mixture of synthetic, nylon, goat, and pony haired brushes.

1. Large Fan
     Synthetic Hair

2. Powder Buffer
     Synthetic Hair

 
3. Round Powder
     Synthetic Hair

4. Flat Buffer
     Synthetic Hair

5. Angle Blush
     Goat Hair

6. Foundation
     Fiber Hair

7. Concealer
     Nylon Hair

8. Large Shadow
     Pony Hair

9. Blender
     Pony Hair

10. Doe Foot Blender
       Pony Hair

11. Dome Shadow
       Pony Hair

12. Dome Blender
       Pony Hair

13. Medium Shadow
       Pony Hair

14. Detail Shadow
       Pony Hair

15. Lip
       Pony Hair

16. Detail Concealer
       Fiber Hair

17. Pointed Blender
       Pony Hair
  
18. Brow
       Pony Hair

19. Smudger Sponge
       Rubber

20. Large Liner/Brow
       Nylon Hair

21. Medium Liner/Brow
       Nylon Hair

22. Small Liner/Brow
       Nylon Hair

CASE OPENED
Length: 24.50" (62.23 cm) 
Width: 9.50" (24.13 cm)
Height: 0.50" (1.30 cm)
CASE CLOSED
Length: 6.99" (16.99 cm)
Width: 9.50" (24.13 cm)
Height: 1.56" (4.00 cm


It also has an extra section with a zip so that I can add extra things in the case.
It is recommend to wash the brushes prior to use.There was no shedding whatsoever after washing the brushes.  I went on a Bridal makeup trial run the other day and it looked very professional.  I am very happy with my purchase (A Christmas present to myself).

Coastal Scent also always adds a free gift in with your purchase which is always nice to get.  The last time I received a loose pigment which was awesome.
This time I received a small quad (shown below) and a cute sticker - I heart makeup.



So everytime I have purchased from Coasal Scents I have been extremely happy with my purchase and they have awesome sales at prices that you wil not get in South Africa.

Check out their website and subscribe to their website at www.coastalscents.com.

Please leave me a comment below and let me now what you purchased from Coastal Scents and if you enjoyed your product or not.   Also let me know what you would like to purchase.

xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment