Search This Blog

Saturday 25 August 2012

Model Co Fibre Lash - Brush On False Lashes

I have had this product for a while but have not done a review on it yet.  Since I have  short lashes which are barely visible, I am always on the lookout for an amazing mascara that will make my lashes stand out. I also have the low end version which is not even a third of the price (Essence Volumizing Lash Powder) which I will review in my next blog post.

I purchased Model Co Fibre Lash from Red Square in La Lucia Mall a while back.  It was pricey, but the free gift was soo worth it.  The sales assistant applied this on my lashes for me and I was so impressed that I purchased it on the spot!  I have received compliments about my lashes everytime I have used this product.  Even the pictures below do not do justice as to how volumized and lengthened your lashes will look after applying this product.

Here is what the packaging looks like:


This kit extends your own eyelashes to extreme lengths acting like instant false lash extensions. This innovative 3-phase system comes complete with 2 easy to use formulations; the Extention Mascara and the revolutionary brush-on Lash Fibres. After one application of the Extention Mascara , the Lash Fibres will adhere to your own lash follicles, building volume and length. Another coat of the lightweight Extention Mascara formula secures the Lash Fibres in place. The more you apply the more dramatic the result.


Why do I need this product?
Easy to use mascara kit that lengthens lashes like never before
Brush on Lash Extensions that adhere to the end of your own eyelashes
Instant results in three easy steps
Excellent value with approximately 40 uses per kit
Dramatic results
Water resistant and easily removed with normal make up remover.

No comments:

Post a Comment