Search This Blog

Saturday 17 March 2012

TAG: 7 Deadly Sins Of Beauty



This TAG has been doing the rounds over the past few weeks so I thought I'd give it a go!
I tag all of you and if anybody has already posted this video or written it as a blog post then pop the link on the comments below. I'd love to see them.



1.      GREED - What is your most inexpensive beauty item? What is your most expensive? 

Eyelash Curlers would be my most inexpensive beauty item 
My Most expensive item is Guerlain Blush in Cherry Blossom 07.

2.       WRATH: What beauty products do you have a love/hate relationship with? What product has been the hardest to get? 

I have a love / hate relationship with loose eye shadow pigments.  The colour pay-off is great but they are messy and go everywhere!

The product that is the hardest to get is the Sleek Palette in Oh So Special.  It has been launched a while ago overseas..  I always see it in beauty blogs and videos but alas I can't get my hands on it!  I am also waiting for Clinique bottom lash mascara.  The allure of the unattainable!








3.      GLUTTONY: What are your most delicious beauty products? 

My Model Co, Glass Ultra Lipglosses has the yummiest smell & The Body Shop Shea Body Butter is Divine.
         

4.      SLOTH: What beauty product do you neglect, due to laziness? 

I have to say that applying sunblock everyday is what I neglect.  I am always rushing off to work in the morning so I skip this step.  I also have self tan wipes which I purchased a while back and I think of the time and effort and just tell myself that I will do it another day.

5.       PRIDE: What beauty product gives you the most self-confidence? 

I would like to say foundation, because it evens out the skin tone, but my skin has been pretty clear these days.  I also want to say lipstick because something about them that brings out the "Foxy Cleopatra" in me and I feel naked without them on.
Skincare would be another pick because if your skin is clear you feel confident.
BUT after all the procrastination I would have to pick concealer because I have pretty dark under eye circles.


6.       LUST: What attributes do you find most attractive in the opposite sex?

A sexy smile, confidence and a good body.  Someone who can make me laugh but also knows when to be serious.

Bradley Cooper


7.      ENVY: What items would you most like to receive as a gift?

Paco Rabanne Lady Million perfume.  Mine has run out and I simply adore this perfume

I had fun doing this TAG post! I hope you'll give it a shot.
Please leave the link of your own version below on the comments section.


No comments:

Post a Comment