Search This Blog

Sunday 22 September 2013

Swap Haul - Products I received

So this is my third swap.  It contains a combination of stuff from overseas and South Africa (in a different city).  I wanted to get some stuff for myself as well as for my bff for her birthday.  I did not take pictures of what I sent, but here is what I received.  I may do another post later as a follow up for things that missed this swap.


Kapruka Organic Virgin Coconut Oil
Hey Gorgeous Mineral Mud - face and body mask
Hey Gorgeous - Honey Papaya Pomegranate - Facial Scrub
Avon Blackhead Clearing Daily Cleanser
Avon Blackhead Clearing Deep Treatment Mask
Black Soap with Shea Butter

I love the Avon Blackhead Clearing products,  I wrote about them in a previous post.



ELF Small Stippling Brush
Beautique Blusher Brush

Wet n Wild Coloricon Bronzer Reserve Your Cabana 2
Wet n Wild Reserve Your Cabana Bronzer
This serves as a highlighter not a bronzer.  It has been compared to the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder which costs $$.  This on the other hand costs $3.50

ELF Studio Contouring Blush & Bronzing Powder

This is another cult product overseas which costs only a few dollars at the drugstore.  The picture does not do it justice.  It is gorgeous and it is super pigmented.  Especially the bronzer, a light hand is needed with this.  The blush looks pink in the picture but it is more on the peachy side which is flattering on almost all skin tones.

 Maybelline Baby Lips Moisturizing Lip Balm in Peach Kiss
ELFJumbo Lip Gloss Stick in Flirty & Girly
Inthusiasm Make-Up-Mitt

I am happy with my swop.  I am going to have fun trying out new stuff.  I have added a few more things for my bff before I give her stuff to her, which I have not shown in this haul.

xoxo
Nats

No comments:

Post a Comment