Search This Blog

Sunday 3 March 2013

Review : Clarins Everlasting Foundation SPF 15


I received two samples of this foundation last year in 110 Honey. I tried one of the samples when it was still the dead of winter when my skin is a little lighter. For reference I am a Mac NC25 ( dry / sensitive) in winter and and NC30 (combo) in summer. The shade 110 Honey matches my face to my neck perfectly. 
It has a lovely medium, medium to full, or full coverage depending on how you apply this foundation.  It gives me flawless looking skin without my face looking caked up.
It claims to last 15 hours, which I do not wear foundation for.15 hours. But it does last my full working day. I apply it over a moisturiser and sun screen. On extremely hot days, I do apply a mattifying primer on my T-zone and down the sides of my nose.




Another thing I must mention is that this foundation looks gorgeous over Clarins Beauty Flash Balm.
This is now my go-to foundation when I do not want to use Concealer on blemishes.
Price wise is it cheaper than Estee Lauder Double Wear. But still on the pricey side as it is a high end foundation.

I have a distinct yellow undertone so I get excited when I find a foundation that is the right undertone, right shade, does not settle into lines, looks natural and keeps its promises as to what it offers. I have had many disappointments with foundations in the past but I have been having good luck recently.

It claims to be for all skin types, Non-transfer formula, Non-comedogenic and allergy tested.
I have super sensitive skin and this definitely agrees with my skin.
Since it is a long wear foundation, you still need to remove it properly at the end of a day ( double cleanse)

I have a few foundations in rotation at the moment but I reach for this one the most since I purchased it. Especially if I know that I have a meeting.  You are in close proximity to people while you in boardroom meetings so I like to look flawless if I know I have meetings to attend.

I would love to know what your HG foundation is and why in the comments below. 
Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment