Search This Blog

Saturday 3 March 2012

Mini clothing haul of the day

Charcoal and Chocolate situated at The LA Lucia Mall had a clearance sale.  Everything is R100 or less.  I got this top for R69.  It was a steal.  They had it in four colours: peach, grey, black and white.  Its a pity they did not have beige, because I love beige.  It has to be worn with a thin strapped top underneath as it has a low cleavage neckline.
 I would style these with a pair of jeggings or a plain pair of tights / leggings.
A cute pair of shoes with a heal and some accessories would do the trick.  Lets not forget the classic smokey eye makeup to finish off the look.

There where lots of cute dresses.  Good for my purse that the mall was closing  otherwise I may have purchased more. With my birthday coming up soon, I will need an outfit to go out and celebrate with the girls yoo hoo.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment