Search This Blog

Saturday 3 March 2012

Haul - LA Girl Cosmetics GWP

Well Dischem is having a beauty fair which started on 20th February & ends on Sunday 11th March .  There are losts of GWP's (Gift with Purchase) and BOGO's (buy one, get one free) until the beauty fair ends.

With LA Girl cosmetics, you get a free nail polish valued at R32.95 with any two purchases from the line.  Their products are very reasonably priced to start with and the formula of these products are good for a lower priced brand.

So I picked up:
A Semi Permanent Auto Eyeliner in Dark Brown, I previously bought one in charcoal  and liked the fact that its long wearing.  I only use it on my waterline. It claims to be all day wear.  Brown and charcoal is less harsh than black for daytime and the office. Just make sure you have a good eye-makeup remover.

The second product is a LA Girl Superlicious Moisturising Lipgloss.  It does not have a shade name or number on it.  It is a mix between a pink & peachy colour.

The free nail polish is:
LA Girl  Nail Lacquer - Shade GNL225 Intimate
Professional salon formula with diamond powder & white tea extract.
It is a gorgeous nude pink colour.  I know the colour looks washed out in the picture.  I am excited to try out the nail polish.

Other things I picked up where general stuff like cleanser, toner (bogo) eyelash curler, hand & nail cream, face brush etc. I wont do a haul on those things unless requested.

Thanks for reading. xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment